Stupid pyro

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

As some of you know Unity and I went to the RAW/Smackdown tapings this past week. We were to the right of the TitanTrone and felt every friggin piece of pyro that went off.

The loudest one was Batista but the worst was Kane's. Reason being is it just came from outta nowhere. On RAW when he came out in the beginning I think I pee'ed my pants it scares the shit out of me.

I wonder how much money WWE spends on that stuff? Seems like everybody has some sort of pyro and damn that shits loud.
    ------
    I also wish I could spell stupid correctly, haha.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I hope you two had a good time at the show. It sounded like it was a good one. :D

lol - I heard that Kane has the loudest pyro in the entire WWE. Batista's wouldn't be too far off either. >.<;

3. Millz

Had an awesome time! Smackdown was really good...make sure you check it out ;)

Kane's was loud but the fact it was so sudden was what got me real bad. Batista's was longer and was ridiculous.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Do you think you got on camera, or were you further back?

What was your favorite moment during the show?

Did you sit next to anybody who wouldn't shut up, or ruined the show for you a bit?

Did you and Unity scream anything or bring any signs? :D

5. Millz

I feel like I'm "Under the Microscope," haha. Not that its a bad thing...I like answering these questions.

We didnt get on camera on RAW and I doubt we will on Smackdown either. He were in a good section, section 102 but were pushed back enough that it would be hard to see us unless you got right up in there on us.

My favorite was that I got to see Randy Orton live...he's a St Louis boy so thats always nice. Other highlights were Noble winning and Charlie Haas coming out to Cena's music. My second fav. moment happened on Smackdown but I wont ruin that yet ;)

Everyone around us was cool the only problem was this chick holding her stupid Batista and Jeff Hardy's signs. Its fine to do when they come out but she would just hold it while stuff was going on in the ring. Finally she stopped after everybody was yelling at her haha.

We didnt bring any signs but we tried real hard to react to what was happening. I think that the wrestlers appreciate the enhusiasm.

Should be noted the dark match beforehand (didnt show on TV) was Jimmy Wang Yang beating some Japanese dude who came to the ring with Tony Atlas. It was a fun match that Wang won with a moonsult.