• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Stupid Mailings?

ILuvChuzzles31

Registered Member
Did you ever get some kind of mailing from your bank that they believe is an incentive for you but just ends up becoming completely to begin with?

Example my bank sent me a mailing that if open a savings account with $15000 they would automatically put $500 in my acct...
Now seeing they have my banking information in front of them if I had such money to put in an acct. in 1 shot don't you think I would do it?

then there is the mortgages that are just as funny with the same deal..if you have a mortgage payment already at one price and you're trying to stop your house from being forclosed would you put that extra money that you don't have into the payment to save your house?

Have you ever run into such stupidity?