• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Stuffed Animals

Tucker

Lion Rampant

This fella is a Toasty Buffalo. He's filled with herbs so if you microwave him for a bit, he's like an aromatherapy pal for cold nights.
Like it. My plush bunny pal Turkman Balderheim is microwaveable, too. (His real name's TB, but that's kind of unflatteringly microbial, so I embellish.) He was given to me by a beautiful laydee as part of a running joke about hot water bottles.

I used to have this cat that was like.. 2 feet tall and had nipples, her name was Wanda.
For whatever reason, that went wham bam! straight into my long-term memory. I'll bet you're the only person in the world who's ever put that exact string of words together. In fact, I would rep you for if I could.

Last edited:

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I love stuffed animals, but I don't have many because There really isn't much I can do with them. I just don't have the room for more junk. My boyfriend got me a hippo while I was in the hospital, so I'll hold on to that for a while. I have a stuffed bee from when I was way younger.. and I have an elephant that has I guess styrofoam beads in it that I use when I have a migraine and can't lie my head on anything because it hurts too bad.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I have a stuffed Sonic the Hedgehog doll I basically lived for as a kid. I don't think I'll easily get rid of it.

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
I have tons of stuffed frogs! I collect any kind of frog, but most of the ones I get are stuffed animals. Haha. I love them all, but my favorite one is a gold frog that my mom got me.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I wouldn't say I collect them as such but I have kept a lot from when I was a kid. I just need to look at one and it takes me back to a childhood memory. My favourite would be a stuffed cow I have that moos when you tip it.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I sleep with a stuffed pound puppy since I was 14yo.

I don't collect stuffed animals but since I have three kids, the stuffed toys just keep coming (all of them gifts). We gave away a big box a couple of years ago but it seems we've received twice as much since, haha.