• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Stuffed Animals

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
We got some collectors of stuffed animals here? I've given good chunks of them away to Goodwill, but I still have several dozen.

The ones I like the most currently are a baby beluga I got at...I want to say Epcot, and a rabbit named Cuddles I've had since the beginning of time.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
I don't like or collect them per se, but I do loved to get stuffed rats [even though they are goat fur] and frieghten my bosses brother with them.

Malificus

Likes snow
I have one. A twisted panda that I got by hugging people and giving out piggy back rides at a anime convention last year

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I have one. A twisted panda that I got by hugging people and giving out piggy back rides at a anime convention last year
Heh, I don't think I've gotten any stuffed animals as schwag or through good deeds, though I have won a couple from carnival games and such.

This fella is a Toasty Buffalo. He's filled with herbs so if you microwave him for a bit, he's like an aromatherapy pal for cold nights.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
You mean Teddy's? I thought you mean stuffed animals as in taxidermy.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Yeah, I'm not into actual dead animals.

I'd suggest making a separate thread.

Malificus

Likes snow
Heh, I don't think I've gotten any stuffed animals as schwag or through good deeds, though I have won a couple from carnival games and such.
Schwag/Good deeds nothing, I charged those geeks a dollar each. I got the idea from the person selling the stuffed animals. And With the help of some artists down the hall, made the sign. Though there was this one free hugs guy that disagreed with my charging for hugs. I really like that bear for the memories that come with it.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I had a lot of stuffed animals when I was a kid, couldn't get enough of them. I still have kept some in the loft.. and about 20 or so at the top of my cupboard, and, hmmm, 5-10ish on my shelf. The rest went to charity or other kids or something.

My favourite is a big (well its actually not that big, but I thought it was massive when I was a tot!) bear named Cuddly. Also, Shadow the dog was another favourite. :wub:

ancredelamour

Registered Member
I have a bear that has the weight of a baby, haha, its really weird but his name is Gus and I take him to every sleep over I have.

I used to have this cat that was like.. 2 feet tall and had nipples, her name was Wanda.