• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Student Rick Rolls Professor in Essay

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Don't ask me how I found this. I'm not sure. I was just browsing around and I noticed a link to it. As you know, when I see the words "Rick Roll", I click.

The Rickrolling Essay | Geekosystem

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Read the first word of every line that touches the left margin (so everything that isn’t indented). It’s taken eight cups of coffee, but I finally did it. Rickrolling my computing teacher in style.
Wow, this guy had a lot of time on his hands, but I approve, man. That is the funniest thing I've ever seen. I actually read his entire essay :lol:

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I Rick Roll people all the time with my Transformers 3 trailer. Rick Rolling is cool.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
lol. I wonder if he did it on purpose or it just happened.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
It started out really funny. Then it got very strange and almost pathetic when I realized he did the entire song.

Then after thinking it over and considering the incredible amount of detail and intelligence I'm awed.

Side note: This dude makes Arnold Schwarzenegger look like a 1st grader: