• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Stuck on Charecters for my book

chimzee

Hi. I'm working on a Fastasy book, and I'm doing pretty good with it. Or, at least, I used to be. I just remembered that the main charecter needs a family. And I can't just not give him one, either, seeing as the main charecter is 12 years old, and for those of you that can't figure it out, that means he's not old enough to live on his own. Unfortunatly, I'm stuck at this. If any one has any personality ideas or ideas for the look of any of them, please post.(I want AT LEAST one sibling.)

(PS: If I can get my book published, and you want credit for the charecter, just tell me and I'll add that somewhere in the front cover of the book. also be sure to tell me if you if you want your real name or just your username here.)