XBOX Original Stubbs the Zombie

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gamechamp, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

Who here has played Stubbs the Zombie in: Rebel Without a Pulse? For those who don't know, it was released sometime in October, and in it you play as a zombie. It's a hilarious game with a lot of different ways to play through, with 4 difficulty levels and a large number of different strategies you could use for almost every encounter in the game.

Oh, and you can eat brains. It's always satisfying to hear nearby civilians say such things as "Hmmm... brain-eating... *5 seconds later*... oh my god it's a zombie!"

2. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

i've been meaning to try this game but never got to around doing so. it looks pretty cool [ i love zombies ] and heard it's pretty fun.

i love the soundtrack. all cover songs from the '50s.

3. Gamechamp

Actually, the soundtrack is a bit disappointing. They were only able to put six of the songs in the game without breaking copyright laws. So, you only get six in the game itself. However, the soundtrack CD has all the songs. You do get a discount for the soundtrack with the game, though.

4. Rayzn

Rayzn Registered Member

I watched a couple of videos on Game Trailers a few weeks back. It seemed fun and unique. It's an xbox exclusive right? If it is I can't play it. I let my brother borrow my xbox while he is in college.

5. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

it's also out for the PC so i dont think it's an exclusive. unless it's Xbox and PC only.

6. Gamechamp

It's only on XBox, PC, Mac, and XBox 360 (only due to being one chosen for backwards combatability).

Though it may not actually be playable on 360. My only source is a guy who told me on some other boards that it'd be one of backwards compatable games.

7. ltk9492

ltk9492 Registered Member

i played the demo on xbox from xbox magazine. It was a fun game. i might get it for pc, ill go look at the system requirments

8. RossDude

RossDude Beep

I hate zombies (but love to hate them) so playing as a zombie goes against my morals, but this does seem interesting. I will check out some videos.

9. Pianobone

Pianobone Registered Member

Never even heard of it. I'll have to do some looking.

10. Gamechamp

You can go to stubbsthezombie.com to find out more.