• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Strongest Mortal

007 Vegita

Who do you think is the strongest human in DBZ?For me i would have to say Tenshinhan. Yes he is a human. Tenshinhan's character is based on a three eyed god.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah he is a mortan but dont you think Videl would be stronger then he is? I am not sure but if not then Tien is way stronger then Yamucha and Krillin that's for sure.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Tien is pretty strong but for some reason i have to slope a little more towards Krillin cause Tien was rarely in the series, i mean c'mon where was he in the Buu series!?

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya Tien was in the cell saga when he was beating the crap outta Cell version 2. But I would say Tien is stornger then Videl.

007 Vegita

Man Henskie is the best guys i know here..and the funnyiest.LoL but between chi chi and tien i would toss a coin on that one.still LMAO

V

videl_da_bomb

I think I would have to go with Chi-Chi cause when she gets mad she is wicked mean! Don't want to be around when someone makes her mad! I think she strikes fear into more people than Tien!