Stroke My Ego, Bitches

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by SenatorB, Aug 11, 2006.

1. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

2000 posts!

If you think I've been a good member/mod, if you like swirly blue things, if you like watching the two little pixelmen swordfight, or if you want to give me sexual favors (females only please)... stick this in your sig!

[​IMG]

Rep me, gift me! Shower your shameless adoration upon me! My attention whoring shall know no limits!!

In all seriousness though, I'd like to thank everyone who posts on this site for making it so great... I've never come even close to being this active and posting this many times on any other forums, and it's because of all the members here that this place is better than any of the rest. Thank you, and I know my next thousand or two will be just as enjoyable.

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Yay for Mr.B! Though is it safe to take one of these banner's....but what the heck*takes one* I enjoy seeing ur posts and such and ur a good Mod so I'll sport this. Go Stick swordsman lol^^;

3. IntheNet

IntheNet Guest

Congrats on the 2K posts Senator but I believe your inflamed ego has the subtle and distasteful Merc quality to it that needs reigning in; you considered therapy?

IntheNet

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Therapy? Anyone who has been here long enough to read your posts knows that you're beyond professional help, pal.

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Congratulations on 2000 Posts,

You have bassicaly started and posted LONG and READABLE posts on MD, not just there..ALL AROUND THE SITE

So Congrats on 2000, And Rep given for an effort

6. danielpalos

danielpalos Guest

Maybe you can ask some of them if you can stroke their ego?

7. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

Congrats. Great posts, good member. Enjoy reading your posts. Keep it up.

8. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

I want to stroke nothing of yours Senator.

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I'll get 2000 in no time :D

congrats man. mayybe I should follow the crowd and make one of those bar thingys

10. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Heheh, nothing to worry about, Kyo... I assure you the banners are (almost entirely) safe... I'm thinking I may start putting some of those banners in my sig as well, and I'll be sure to start with yours.

Ooooh InTheNet... joking joking joking... hyperbole FTW. I do find it amusing that you compared me to Merc as an insult though...

DRXX, thanks for the Rep and see you around the site.

daniel... I'll be more than willing to stroke other people's ego's... you stroke mine, I'll stroke yours kinda deal (females only please!).

Thanks, Dr Fresh.

Nosferatu, you may not want to stroke anything of mine... but damn, given the chance, I'd stroke yours. Hot.

Heheh, oxyMORON... I remember for the longest time I was struggling to catch up to you. You'll get here before you believe it, good luck. As for a bar? The way I figured it, why not, it can't hurt.