• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Strippers at teen's party lead to mom's arrest

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Strippers at teen's party lead to mom's arrest - CNN.com

Summary: Mom hires strippers for her son's 16th birthday party, supplies beer, gets arrested for child endangerment.

What are your thoughts on this? If you saw this yourself, would you have taken pictures and showed the cops?

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
My thoughts on this are I am becoming more and more convinced of the theory of devolution. Too many parents these days want to be known as the "cool parents" and they want to be friends with their kids rather than actually parent. This was extremely stupid on her part. Exposing teens to these kinds of things is criminal.

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
How could the strippers not know there were underaged people at the party. How do 13yo look like?

I think it was very irresponsible for the mom to hire strippers for her son's bday especially after inviting 80 people to the event of all ages. How did she think she can get away from this? It's not even something you can contain especially in this age of "lemme take a pic of this person in danger before helping him".

Personally if I were there I wouldn't say anything, but that's just because I don't think seeing strippers are evil. Unfortunately, when you host a party, you cannot just impose what you want and you have to consider other people's opinions and their parents' especially if they're minors.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
This mom is stupid for doing this, be a parent not one of the kids. A lot of these strippers have herpes and she could of exposed her kid and others to that. All you have to do is touch herpes and rub your eye and now you have herpes of the eye.