• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Strip-Searched at McDonald's

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow... this doesn't look for McDonald's. This is ridiculous.

ABC News

A girl who worked at McDonald's was strip searched by her manager, who claimed a "police officer" was on the phone. She had been accused of stealing a purse from a customer by the police officer, who I'm sure was nothing more than a prankster who may or may not have had access to the video surveillance at the McDonald's. I'm really not sure why anybody would do this in the first place. I wonder if they caught the guy on the other end of the phone.

Hopefully she gets a good amount of money.. That manager was SO stupid... This is one of the craziest things I've heard of it a long time.

Last edited:

Teorropy

Oh yeah, I heard about that. If this is another one, there is one out there that goes even worse. The so called cop on the phone then tells another employee to have her preform oral sex on him. And he agrees to have her do it. Sick freak. I don't think they ever caught the guy, it happened a while ago. I can't remember the date. If I were the parents of that child, I would be sueing MCDonalds for a heck of a lot of money. Bet I could win too.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
This whole incident was one long line of stupidity. I have no idea why the manager did not think to question the initial phone call. The guy who called got some sort of sick thrill by doing this and had been doing it to stores across the country for quite some time. (the guy who made the call didn't serve any time...how's that for a great system)
The girl who was victimized has a voice and I wish she had been brave enough to use it that day, she was young, but not mentally incapacitated.
As far as the manager's idiot boyfriend, I hope he makes a load of really- really, close "friends" in prison.;)
People really do need to learn how to use those thinking machines located under their top-cap.:shake:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It's a very creative prank, but it's stupid that everyone fell for it. What would the charges be for something like this?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I suppose "Impersonating a member of law enforcement" would be one of the charges. I don't know what kind of penalty there is for that but it can't be something that you'd want to have on your record...

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Oh yeah, I heard about that. If this is another one, there is one out there that goes even worse. The so called cop on the phone then tells another employee to have her preform oral sex on him. And he agrees to have her do it. Sick freak. I don't think they ever caught the guy, it happened a while ago. I can't remember the date. If I were the parents of that child, I would be sueing MCDonalds for a heck of a lot of money. Bet I could win too.
This is the same one. Happened about 4 or 5 years ago. Was all over the news.