Stretch Marks

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Whose got em and where? I got my first one at the beggining of this past school year. From the top of my left bicep to my Chest.

Its gotten longer and bigger the whole year and is a good 4 and 1/2 inches in length.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
They are lines across your body. They never go away and all they do is fade over time.

For example fat people get stretch marks on there thighs and ass.

People that lift will get them on their chest and arms.

If you gain more muscle (or fat) mass than your body can handle it will "stretch" the skin.

I kinda see it as almost a medal for my efforts of lifting. Though I wouldnt want too many...

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
Yeah, I got some from being a fatass around the sides of my waist, but I got some from lifting around my triceps and obliquus though.

I'm not sure, but I think there's some sort of cream you can get over-the-counter that really helps with the appearance of stretch marks.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
I got a pair underneath my right arm, under my tricept. I didn't think they were stretch marks though, but I never really knew where they came from in the first place. I though you only get stretch marks when a person loses a lot of weight and they have the extra skin drag down.....weird.

~Shwa'

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I got a pair underneath my right arm, under my tricept. I didn't think they were stretch marks though, but I never really knew where they came from in the first place. I though you only get stretch marks when a person loses a lot of weight and they have the extra skin drag down.....weird.

~Shwa'
I thought the same thing until I got them last year around sept. At first I thought it was from getting pinched by a door. But then I showed some people the marks (even my dermatologist) and yeah stretch marks.

Iris

rainbow 11!
haha, that cream you're talking about is coco butter. Seriously, pregnant women use it and my sister loved it when she was pregnant.

It really helps prevent it though.