• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Stressed when staying home?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
How do you feel when it's your day off and you don't have to go to work/school and have the option to stay at home?
Do you feel relaxed or stressed? Are you a home-type of person or outdoor-type of person?

Personally, I feel VERY stressed while staying at home. If it's my day off, I prefer to be outdoors all day, walking, going to the gym, meeting friends...or even work. The last thing I want to do it stay home. I've never been the home-type and whenever I stay home more than 3 hours, I get nervous, stressed, I start eating uncontrollably, I feel like I don't know what to do (even-though I might have a lot to do). Staying home puts me in a depressed mood and I don't deal well with it.

Generally, staying indoors more than 4 hours stresses me out, especially if I have to stay home.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
It doesn't bother me to stay at home. Now if I had to all the time I'm sure it would make me crazy. I don't see how elderly people that are dependent on others to take them places do it. Sometimes they don't go anywhere for a week or more.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I love those times I stay at home. No need to deal with traffic, commute stress, bad weather conditions. It's also a good time to catch up on TV shows.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I work six times a week, at least eight hour days, so you bet your ass I love my Saturday off and I take advantage of it. Most times I'll stay home and have some beers and watch sports. I don't go out as much as I used too. I don't stress on my days off that's for sure.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
That's strange. I work from home. How am I supposed to feel on days off?
lol Yeah to you it's strange.
If I were you though, I would be on anti-depressants.

It would feel suffocating working from home.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Not really. I've realized over the years that I'm just unable to have a boss looking constantly over my shoulder. My work experiences haven't exactly been great so when I had the opportunity to do so, I went on my own. I also work sometimes for my dad but it's very different so I don't mind.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B NFL 2
Bliss General Discussion 14
EllyDicious General Discussion 26
EllyDicious Food & Beverage 22
ItsMagick School 6