Stress Test

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I might be having a stress test done on me in a few weeks. I am not familiar with a stress test cause this is my first time having one and I'm sure it involves a treadmill. My next appointment was suppose to be September 11th (dead serious) but my heart was feeling funky last week and called the doctors office to try to get an earlier appointment. They called me earlier this week to tell me to bring in jogging pant just in case they give me a stress test.

I heard that Regis Philbin just had surgery done on him. I hope he is doing alright.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I wish you all the luck in the world, heart problems are nothing to mess with. My fifteen year old brother has something wrong with his heart and no one seems to know what it is.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh wow. Please update us when you get back. It's really good that you are staying on top of all of this. Scuba is right, it's nothing to mess with. Better to be safe at almost any cost than sorry. I also wish you the best of luck.

When will you go in?

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Thanks Scuba and Andrew. I hope that your brother is doing fine and that he has no further heart problems. I was reading an article on my local news site and a high school basketball player collapsed and died and it is a possibility it may be heart problems.

Basketball Player Collapses During Practice, Dies - News

Many people think that older people only have heart problems but they are wrong and it also happens to younger people. If they have chest pains, they think they can walk it off but I always tell them to go see a doctor just in case.

I experience shortness of breath going up the stairs and doing simple tasks such as rolling up a rug. This also happend to me before I had my surgery done and I was fine after my surgery. When it became worse again, I knew i had to call and see my doctor.

My appointment is on March 27 and I will be sure to keep everyone updated on here and on my blog.

Marie

Registered Member
It's good that you're keeping on top of this, catching a problem as early as possible can be half the battle. I hope everything turns out to be okay, keep us updated :)

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I just want to let everyone know that the test went well today. I almost threw up after the test cause I was feeling dizzy since i had nothing to eat this morning. I was trying to impress the nurse till she said that she had a fiancee.