Stregth competions

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is sort of a spin-off to my Strongest wrestler thread, do you guys believe when these wrestlers are working out they have strength competitions to see who's stronger? Also do you think they have arm wrestling competitions? Or they just go about their business and work out by themselves?

Ever since I heard about The Undertaker being the "Judge" behind the scenes in the WWE world almost everything hasn't been considered bizarre to me.

If I saw an article saying that Bobby Lashley broke Rey Mysterios arm in an arm wrestling competition back stage I would believe it. Wouldn't be too far-fetched for me. :D

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well boys will be boys so I wouldnt put it past them to do something like that. Its always a competition with guys so I'll say yes to your question.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I remember reading an article about MVP and he was talking about Mark Henry and he was saying that he would take big pieces of metal rods and just bent them in half for fun, just to entertain MVP. So I believe that if other strong wrestlers would see that they would like to challenge Henry on who can get them bent faster, or something of that nature.