• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

SEGA Streets of Rage

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Anyone played Streets of Rage? I have GameTap, and it has the trilogy on Genesis. It's a cool beat-em-up game where an evil crime syndicate takes over a town, so 3 ex-cops decide to go out bash heads to stop the syndicate. It's very challenging, and in the sequels the gameplay changes a lot depending on who you play as. One is a kid with roller-blades, another a gigantic muscle-bound wrestler.

LilRed_

Streets of Rage=One of the greatest video game series ever made (right behind RE <3)

Skate is my most hated character. I can't stand him-at all. Axel is where it's at. Blaze is awesome too.

Jarrito

Yea Streets of Rage 1,2,3 are the best games from Sega. The first one was the first game i ever played on Sega since it was on the 6-pack with five other games.