• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Streaming Qusetion

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Ok I found a internet radio station that I really like that plays 80's music. It plays on Winamp so I downloaded it and all for here at work. Now it wont connect here. I found out they wont let us stream.

I dont suppose there is anyway around that is there? All i want to do is listen to music. :(

rheaman

Registered Member
Could be your firewall. My wife uses streaming quotes, I had to disable the firewall before they'd work.

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Try Powermix? I actually like the station alot and they have an embedded player.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
rheaman said:
Could be your firewall. My wife uses streaming quotes, I had to disable the firewall before they'd work.

That could very well be and since I am at work, there is no way for me to do anything with the firewall I also know we have a proxy server too, what ever that means!

nani1987

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
Try Powermix? I actually like the station alot and they have an embedded player.

they are pretty good I listen to them too ... they play all sorts of music.........70-80-90-now can't go wrong there

i like it too............