• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Streaking

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
You ever streaked?
I can't imagine many people have...

Have you ever been privy to a streaker, perhaps at a sports game.
I don't get it myself - seems kinda dangerous to streak across a cricket pitch, or a golf course or whatever.

I just can't understand the people that do it. I suppose it can be a laugh, but really - is it actually worth doing? Takes some serious effort to do that... and more often than not an arrest.

Does anyone get it? Any stories?

--- I only really made this thread because it rhymes with Sneaking, but the points there to discuss ain't it?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I have! I streaked right down the middle of a road on a dare once. I would never do it at a sporting event or near large crowds. No one needs to see that!

dDave

V.I.P.
Uh, no. I never have and believe me, it's not ever going to happen.

I think it's a terrible idea, it's dangerous, you're going to be in a heap of social trouble if nothing else by the end of it.

I've never understood people that do it.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I never have and wouldn't but I saw a guy do it once. He streaked from the restaurant I worked at and across the four lane stopping traffic to the pizza place. The police didn't catch him and we had a good laugh.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'd never do it. I've seen people streak at parties and at some music festivals etc. I have large boobs, and can't run without a bra on. Trust me, it wouldn't be pretty. So I could definitely never streak.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member

I've never streaked...at a certain age I definitely would have, and I'd take off clothes from time to time while drunk just never all of them and I never ran around hahaha. I wouldn't do it now...probably not.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I remember when it was huge in the 70s. One of my dad's friends streaked though the bowling alley.

I hate to be naked so it goes without saying that I would never do it.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ummmmmmmmmmm yeah...nooo...no thank you.

I don't think I could ever be drunk enough to do something like this. My dumb friend has before and that's something I wish I could forget about forever.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I don't think so, not while sober anyway. It could happen when I am drunk but I have to be ridiculously drunk to consider it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
icegoat63 General Discussion 34