Strange Requests

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Impact, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Has anyone ever asked you to do something you thought was really weird for them?

There is a story behind this (of course :lol:). The other day I asked a friend what he wanted for his 21st birthday which is coming up soon. He asked jokingly (or so I thought) If I'd make a mould of my tits for him, and as a joke I agreed. Turns out he wasn't joking but that's another thing entirely.

So that was mine, what's the weirdest request you've had from someone?

2. CheekyMoo

CheekyMoo New Member

:lol: typical male request i guess!

Cant think of anything at the moment but im pretty sure ive been asked to do some wierd things in my life.. will have a think and post it up :)

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Someone here PMed me and asked me to check his emails for him (he'll provide his email and password). I don't know him at all.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

:lol::lol: i love that

Someone I didn't know from school once asked me to keep all my saturday newspapers for them for 2 months. I thought that was a bit odd since they never gave me a reason and I never spoke to them again :dunno: But apart from that, I can't think of anything.

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I was babysitting for someone many years ago and she told me she'd left a candle burning that wasn't to be blown out. She said I wasn't to let the kids up there incase they blew it out. She said it was for a magic spell.
    I didn't babysit for her again after that.

Swiftstrike and Blueyes like this.
  6. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

:lol: Don't blame you.

I can't think of strange requests asked of me, but I can think of a few I made myself...

7. Shaggy

Shaggy Registered Member

typical?...nuh dont think so. If he was joking yea, but because he's serious thats a bit weird...

Anyhoo, i had a mate call me around at 2am to help move his old wooden desk into another room...he was smashed of course, but i did it.

8. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Yeah, I wouldn't say it's typical.

I wonder if he was joking, but when you agreed, he decided he wasn't joking... :lol:

9. Shaggy

Shaggy Registered Member

lol haha yea aye...that might be it...thats pretty chuckle-worthy:lol:

10. greyham_G

greyham_G Registered Member

hmmm....strange requests......can't say i have ever had any that are internet worthy, or none that i can think of right now at least. Most of the ones im thinking of are just dumb...like why would you ask me that? youre an idiot. but they werent really strange.