• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Stranded on an island with two GF members

Impact

V.I.P.
Who would you want it to be? Why?

I'll go with Sui and Xeilo. Sui for entertainment purposes and Xeilo's an army boy, he can fucking build a raft or whatever and get us the hell out of there. If the escaping part doesn't work, then they are both guys and that is entertainment right there :p

EDIT: So time wise, you're there until you find a way off, and as for how you got there, use your imagination :D

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Pam and whoever she wants to bring along for the threesome. I'd like to have SOME input, of course.

Shwa

V.I.P.
I'd have to go with Pam and The_Unity

Pam will be the female center of attention. Plus, we'd have a lot to talk about over random stuff, we'll make our own coconut rum!!

The_Unity because his shinny bald head can be used as a S.O.S beacon....if not, then might as well have another guy there to talk with and make shit outta the environment for living purposes.

~Shwa

Wade8813

Registered Member
How did we get there? If Pro's there, can he have a gun? That'd be useful for killing food.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
This is tough. I've got like a top 4....haha...but I'm gonna have to go with....

Impact and ysabel.

Icegoat and Pam come in a close 2nd.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to go with Bex because she's my number one female here at GF, sorry other ladies, but the truth had to come out :)

Then probably Millz because we could talk sports all the time, and I just found out recently that he likes to drink a lot.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Sui and Awkwardly

Sui so we could drink and shoot the shit and AY so we could populate the island.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I have to go with Bex
I hate to tell you this Babe, but my survival skills aren't quite up to scratch :lol: Let's hope Millz knows what he's doing.

I can't pick because I'd ending up listing too many people, and it would inevitably be based on who I'd want to hang out with instead of who I think would be good help on an island haha.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I was going to go with my obvious choices of Echoes and Jeanie, but, then I got to thinking. (never a good thing)

Since the OP doesn’t say how long we’d be stuck together it’s kind of hard to decide. If it were only for a few days, then I would stick with Echoes. I’d love to have more alone time with him. No interruptions from the real world would be perfect. I think Jeanie and I would be able to get along for a few days being stuck together too. Beyond that, they’d both end up hating me because there is no way I’d be able to keep my composure after the first few days. (I’m assuming stranded means no amenities.) I need my shampoo, razor and microwave in order to maintain sanity.

That being said, I need to pick two people who I may have to eventually kill off and eat in order to survive. (There’s no telling what this island is lacking) I’ll go with Cons since he can at least provide me with intelligent conversation before I hunt him for my dinner.

I’ll have to think on my second choice….

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I was going to go with my obvious choices of Echoes and Jeanie, but, then I got to thinking. (never a good thing)

Since the OP doesn’t say how long we’d be stuck together it’s kind of hard to decide. If it were only for a few days, then I would stick with Echoes. I’d love to have more alone time with him. No interruptions from the real world would be perfect. I think Jeanie and I would be able to get along for a few days being stuck together too. Beyond that, they’d both end up hating me because there is no way I’d be able to keep my composure after the first few days. (I’m assuming stranded means no amenities.) I need my shampoo, razor and microwave in order to maintain sanity.

That being said, I need to pick two people who I may have to eventually kill off and eat in order to survive. (There’s no telling what this island is lacking) I’ll go with Cons since he can at least provide me with intelligent conversation before I hunt him for my dinner.

I’ll have to think on my second choice….
I've gained some weight over the last few years I'd be a perfect candidate to roast over an open fire.