• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Stranded at sea

neil_kelli

Registered Member
Okay, I like this question, cuz it kinda tells you a little about the person. If you were stranded at sea, what and who do you wish you had with you?

I said I wanted a helicopter and a helicopter pilot, but that's kinda missing the point.

snowflake

Registered Member
Id want a good friend with me, And maybe food and water to survive.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I'd want my dad or brother with me, and a boat. Are we allowed boats? Oh and can I have a fisherman too :D and maybe a professional rower or four. Unless its a big boat. Do we get to have a radio signal or anything to communicate with? and some food and lots of water.

And maybe food and water to survive.
just maybe, huh :lol:?

Last edited:

snowflake

Registered Member
I'd want my dad or brother with me, and a boat. Are we allowed boats? Oh and can I have a fisherman too :D and maybe a professional rower or four. Unless its a big boat. Do we get to have a radio signal or anything to communicate with? and some food and lots of water.

just maybe, huh :lol:?
Well i was thinking Vodka at first :lol:

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
A big luxury boat!!

A good woman and all the survival requisites.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I would want a decent enough sized boat, some sunshine ;) (preferably stranded in the med sea) enough food and water to survive, probably a good friend to keep me company and a deck of cards.... and maybe just maybe my Ipod.
And lets throw in some alcohol aswell just for fun! ;)

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
Ok, if the question is kinda excluding a boat and a captain or other life-saving devices, I would want:

My best friend, cause he's my best friend and he's a guy, so if we got super desperate, we could have sex.
My medications (enough to last forever).

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
Obviously enough food to last. My boyfriend and a nice house boat with all the necessities and some leisure items.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Okay, I like this question, cuz it kinda tells you a little about the person. If you were stranded at sea, what and who do you wish you had with you?

I said I wanted a helicopter and a helicopter pilot, but that's kinda missing the point.
I would want to be with someone who can figure out how to get away from this stranded situation. As for the object...whatever s/he needs to fulfill that mission.