Stranded at sea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by neil_kelli, Jan 10, 2009.

1. neil_kelli

neil_kelli Registered Member

Okay, I like this question, cuz it kinda tells you a little about the person. If you were stranded at sea, what and who do you wish you had with you?

I said I wanted a helicopter and a helicopter pilot, but that's kinda missing the point.

2. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

Id want a good friend with me, And maybe food and water to survive.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I'd want my dad or brother with me, and a boat. Are we allowed boats? Oh and can I have a fisherman too :D and maybe a professional rower or four. Unless its a big boat. Do we get to have a radio signal or anything to communicate with? and some food and lots of water.

just maybe, huh :lol:?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  4. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

Well i was thinking Vodka at first :lol:

Rebeccaaa and Nixola like this.
  5. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

A big luxury boat!!

A good woman and all the survival requisites.

6. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I would want a decent enough sized boat, some sunshine ;) (preferably stranded in the med sea) enough food and water to survive, probably a good friend to keep me company and a deck of cards.... and maybe just maybe my Ipod.
    And lets throw in some alcohol aswell just for fun! ;)

7. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

Ok, if the question is kinda excluding a boat and a captain or other life-saving devices, I would want:

My best friend, cause he's my best friend and he's a guy, so if we got super desperate, we could have sex.
    My medications (enough to last forever).

8. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

Obviously enough food to last. My boyfriend and a nice house boat with all the necessities and some leisure items.

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I would want to be with someone who can figure out how to get away from this stranded situation. As for the object...whatever s/he needs to fulfill that mission.