• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Storytelling

anmracing

Registered Member
Well, just saw this movie the other night. It's an older movie, ok 2001. I'm not sure why it was even on our Netfix list, I never heard of it until it arrived in the mail.

The first part was odd and I didn't get it. Other than the part where Selma Blair gets it from behind, I wasn't to interested in it. but the second part was pretty good.

Good story line about a kid that just thought everything would be handed to him. Everything including fame. Kids....... This movie could have got by on this part of the movie alone but I guess they needed to get some gratuitous under aged looking titty shots to make sure some one would watch it at the theaters....

Certainly not a blockbuster but was a good dark comedy to watch. It gets you wondering who exactly should you feel sorry for??????

I give the second part of this movie 1 1/2 thumbs up........:D

Anyone else see it? What did you think?