• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Storage Wars on A&E

Kanji

Registered Member
Anyone else watch this show? This has become one of my favorites to watch every week. These people go to these storage auctions and try to buy these storage sheds and then try to sell the stuff in them for profit. It amazing how much people are making sometimes.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I like watching it once and a while but the people who bid are usually pricks. I just like seeing the stuff they pull out of those sheds.

Kanji

Registered Member
Dave can be an ass sometimes, but I actually think he is pretty cool. I think Barry is really cool to, I like his character.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
This show rocks along with Pawn Stars

Barry "The Collector' is my favorite character on Storage Wars

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Don't know how I missed this thread...I've become a huge fan of the show. The cast of characters is pretty hilarious (Barry just cracks me up), and the concept is just awesome. I don't gravitate to auction shows in general, but the fact that they can only peek into these storage lockers and have to bid based on calculated guesses is just awesome and entertaining.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
If Brandi could bid by moving one or both of her boobs, she and Jarrod would win alot more storage lockers and/or make the other pay alot more for their storage lockers LOL