Stop looking at the damn index!

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Blur, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Blur

Blur iPimp

and post something you boobs!

gah

it works like this:

someone post
    someone reply

vicious cycle of post reply

gets me ticked lol

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Lol Blur-san is funny when he's pissed off XD

3. Blur

Blur iPimp

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Thanks for the explination. Here I thought you just had to stare at the screen to make posts, now it's all so clear!

5. scitsofreaky

scitsofreaky Registered Member

Why can't the people have I'm discussing with have the same schedual as me? (I work 530 am to 11-ish, or 930 pm to 6-ish am) Raddmadd and I were practically chatting the other night, so don't give me none of your shit :p

6. Blur

Blur iPimp

its gay when theres 6 people on all looking at the index. im not talking about when theyre not online. lol

7. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Drop the "it's gay", as we actually have quite a few gay members who wouldn't like that kind of shit.

I don't know, I probably spend 60 percent of my time looking at the index, especially since, oh I dunno ALL THE SHIT IS DIFFERENT.

Kaz

8. Blur

Blur iPimp

the word gay has become a simile for stupid, lame, undesireable, etc etc in todays society...at least where i live...

its just a habit really. I dont actually mean anything by it. Hell i dont even think of gay people when i type it. Its like the word "sick" being used for cool, fun, etc

but i will try to refrain. lol

9. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Thanks. See? Sub-Talk can be a sensitivity breeding ground.

Kaz

10. Circle_One

Circle_One Guest

I agree!

Where'd everyone go suddenly? Everyone was posting and then now, you're all silent! Talk to me, dammit :p