Stone Cold: Hall of Fame?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Do you believe Stone Cold will be inducted into the Hall of Fame next year in April before Wrestlemania?

If so, please state why, if no please state why.

2. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Yes without a doubt.

When I think back on some of the best days of WWF a few names come to mind and the Texas Rattlesnake is definitely atop that list among the already recognized greats.

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

He's reportedly sold more merchandise and sold out more arenas than any other wrestler in history. Yes, he deserves to be in HOF right now.

mark mark mark mark mark beer truck

4. Babe_Ruth

I agree, I believe he's going to get nominated this year, it's clear that he won't be wrestling anymore, so why not add him right away. I know there's a lot of deserving wrestlers out there, but Stone Cold is one of the greatest superstars to ever perform in the WWF/WWE.

5. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

No because I feel he will have some kind of role in the WWE, whether it be managerial and whatnot.

..but if he's completely done, then yeah.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  6. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

yep, w/o a doubt.

he deserved it since he started, and i think that every one who gives a damn about wrestling knows this.

7. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I think the timing is right to be honest. He's one of the biggest names in pro wrestling history and WM25 is a HUGE deal. It makes perfect sense.

And Bob he might have a role still but that doesnt mean he cant get inducted anyways.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I see him getting in the HOF once he decided to do his final match. If he decided to do his final match at WM25, I can see him being inducted this April. If not, maybe next year. :p

If most of the people I've never heard of have been inducted, Stone Cold MUST be inducted sooner or later.

9. Babe_Ruth

There's no doubt that he'll eventually get in, but the question here isn't if he's going to ever get inducted into the Hall of Fame, it's will get inducted at Wreslemania 25.

I think Millz said it right, the timing is just right, the biggest Wrestlemania to ever take place, one of the biggest superstars to ever put on a pair of Wrestling boots in the WWE should get inducted that weekend.

Personally I don't believe Stone Cold is going to ever wrestle again.

10. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

J.R, Lawler Etc. they're in the hall of Fame but still have roles;)

As for Austin, Yeah, its about time he went in the hall of fame. I'm not crazy about him unlike most but you can't downplay how good he was and all he did for WWE