Stone Cold confirmed - WWE.com

Tucker

Lion Rampant
[QUOTEMarch 15, 2010: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
[COLOR=red ! important][COLOR=red ! important][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Less than two weeks before WrestleMania XXVI, WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin hosts Raw on March 15. The WWE Universe should certainly mark their calendars[COLOR=red ! important][COLOR=red ! important][/COLOR][/COLOR] for the legendary Rattlesnake's return, as it is sure to turn WWE’s flagship show upside down. Though it’s uncertain what will happen when Stone Cold takes his place at the head of Raw for one night only, there's no doubt that he'll be looked at as one of Raw’s most controversial special guest hosts.][/QUOTE]

The guest hosts sure are getting better lately. Just one question: how do you top William Shatner, Mike Tyson, Stone Cold, and Bret Hart?

This is the best news I've ever heard... at least about wrestling. Ha. My favorite wrestler of all-time comes back, definitely marking it down on my calendar. Too bad I have to wait until the middle of March. Ha.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's awesome news, but it doesn't surprise me in the latest since his new movie called Damage will be coming out soon and he's going to be advertising it. But none the less, I'm extremely stoked to hear The Rattlesnake will be appearing on Raw before Wrestlemania.

It's weird, I don't feel either or about him hosting. I think I'm finally over this whole guest host thing. The guest host - for the most part - do backstage promos, come out either once or twice and hardly make any matches (no matches at all considering the writers actually do it).

I'm just not excited anymore. =(

Tucker

Lion Rampant
The guest host - for the most part - do backstage promos, come out either once or twice and hardly make any matches (no matches at all considering the writers actually do it).
Did they even bother to have Bret (kayfabe) book a contest? As I sit here, I don't recall it.

I like the guest hosts, but I do think they should get a little more involved.

Even if he does nothing but sit in a room and drink beer, I'll be excited to see Stone Cold again. Ha.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think Stone Cold is going to be great, obviously he won't be the "old Stone Cold" because of the PG rating, but I still think he can do a good job none the less.

Just think of when he was advertising The Condemned, him and Santino had a great segment and he brought the Beer Truck afterwards.