Stone Cold coming to Raw

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well as you members already know Stone Cold will be making an appearance on the next Monday Night Raw, and I cannot wait, because he's going to be face to face with Santino which has a chance to be really funny. Hopefully it will last long, and hopefully Santino will have a chance to say a few jokes as well, and hopefully there's more then just a stunner and beer drinking.

Who else is looking forward for this?

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

You know I am. Annoucning Austin's appearance a week in advance is a great way to get viewers on your program. They also announced DX will team up, that should add even mroe viewers. If the ratings don't go up this week, WWE should be concerned.

Austin ALWAYS brings the goods

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I totally agree with you, this is a great strategy for the WWE, because if Stone Cold just appears out of no where, then you probably get the same low ratings that the WWE are currently getting, but when you announce it like they did this week, then the WWE will for sure get more ratings.

Stone Cold coming back to confront Santino, and DX joining up once again, should be a hell of a show.

4. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh cool it's a shame i can't see it; but my money would be on Steve!

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Yep yep and I'm sure they'll promote it heavily on the website and on Smackdown this Friday.

There is also the intrigue on when Chris Jericho will appear. So those viewers might tune in as well.

Tape it =)

6. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Can't cause it'll be on sky sports or box office, i have neither.

7. Dr. Rockzerz

Dr. Rockzerz Guest

Im looking foward to Austin coming to RAW just because he always cuts a decent promo and im a stone cold mark at heart. I know Stone Cold shows up a lot these days, but it doesnt really get that old. That segment should be the best part of RAW.