Stone Cold/CM Punk: Dream Feud?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

After hearing CM Punk talk about Stone Cold, especially his beer bath I thought to myself that these two could of had a dream feud. Both are great in the ring, both are assholes and solid on the microphone. The possibilities are endless if they would ever feud.

I know it's never going to happen, but would you be interested in watching these two go at it?

2. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

I wouldn't call it a dream feud but it would be one hell of a feud though, I could just imagine them feuding for a good 6 or 7 months with them and having matches in all kinds of match types.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I would rather see The Rock or Jeff Hardy feuding with Punk. All I see between Punk and STCA is Stone Cold winning all the time, getting the last word and making a mockery out of Punk's stable. Stone Cold just isn't my cup of tea when it comes to people I dream of feuding with Punk & friends.

4. Babe_Ruth

You rather see Jeff Hardy than Stone Cold? Wow! That's just wow!

Anyway, I don't believe Stone Cold would be winning all the time, CM Punk as been getting a real good push for the last year or so, and I believe he could hold his own in a feud with Stone Cold. Like GB just mentioned above this feud could last six to seven months and it would go back and forth for the most part.

5. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

i'd rather see steve austin piss himself then watch another jeff hardy match...

i think it would be pretty awesome...punk and austin are both so talented

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

LOL at Kratz...that made me laugh...

I would love to see it...love to see it so much. Austin being the best all around performer I've ever seen there are alot of guys I wish he could have feuded with. Punk is another one of my favorite wrestlers going so I would be all over that one.

7. Unity

Unity Dragon Clan Staff Member

I think in the current SES atmosphere the hypothetical feud would excel.

Don't forget the dimension of Punk having backup and Stone Cold being a "Lone Wolf" kind of guy. It had made for great feuds for The Rattlesnake in the past.

8. Babe_Ruth

You make a great point Unity, it would make Stone Cold look even more of a badass if he gave the stunners to Mercury and Gallows.

The reason why I believe it would be a great feud is because both are great on the stick, they could easily feed off each other. Punk making reference to Austin's drinking and lifestyle, then Austin coming back with a big WHAT? Then after the whole discussion together Austin gives punk the Stunner and dumps a couple of cans of beers on Punk.

9. viLky

viLky ykLiv

That's why I disagree with the feud. Stone Cold would just end up making Joey and Luke look bad. A squash for both of them. It's exactly how the Big Show vs SES feud is playing out. What Stone Cold would need to do is have both of those guys look good since they are the up incoming talent.

Your weakest member is only as strong as your leader. Or however that saying goes.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010