Sting's status

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Kratzenkov16, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

Usually when i watch tna i end up having to turn the channel from boredom so i might have missed it but has sting been on impact at all lately? i wonder whats going on with him bc hes the man

2. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I think there was a recent show where he was standing on the roof of the arena with a baseball bat, but than that was it....

3. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

oh ok thats good...i just havent seemed to have heard a thing bout him.

he needs to be on there more often

4. Shooting_Palanx

I think the idea is to give the younger guys more air time, which is probably why Sting hasn't been on TNA in ages, either that or he's taking a break.

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I thought about this the other day as well...

I dont even know his contract situation to be honest with you. I hope he's not retiring.

6. Unity

Unity Dragon Clan Staff Member

He's definitely my all time favorite so I hope he still has a way to fit into this new mix and be a big part of things.

Him feuding with guys like Wolfe, Daniels, etc. would be amazing.

7. Shooting_Palanx

Yeah most definitely, him feuding with anyone period would be awesome. Remember when he was feuding with AJ Styles, there was a ton of stuff that was said in relation to the passion for the industry, which really made Sting look more than just a wrestler, but someone who cares.

I do hope like you guys that he doesn't plan to retire.

8. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Looks like Sting'll be returning to our screens in a few days!

I'd say he'll get a huge pop when he turns up!

9. Unity

Unity Dragon Clan Staff Member

Thanks for the info! I'm stoked...Monday should be an awesome show. Sting AND RVD? I freakin love it.