• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 2 Still haven't beaten FFX

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm stuck at the part where you have to
beat sin in so much time. I just can't beat it in time.
It makes me mad because this is the only modern FF that I haven't beaten yet. I don't count X-2 and I can't play XI because it's only online.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Re: Still haven't beaten it

I stopped playing this game after the
big uber ball tournament
or whatever it was called. It was really fun though, I just got distracted and moved on to other things. I love how the game makes you feel like a part of what's going on. Like playing through a movie, with dialogue and everything. It's one of the PS2's best titles, that's for sure.

dk_rare

Registered Member

Andrew said:
I stopped playing this game after the
big uber ball tournament
or whatever it was called. It was really fun though, I just got distracted and moved on to other things. I love how the game makes you feel like a part of what's going on. Like playing through a movie, with dialogue and everything. It's one of the PS2's best titles, that's for sure.
Tjere os a trick for the ball games, all you need to do to win EVERY time is
score one goal, then get the ball behind the goals where the enemy can't go, and just sit there the whole match
at least I think this works in all versions

Gamechamp

Registered Member

The key to winning is the Jecht shot. It helps a lot.

dk_rare

Registered Member

Gamechamp said:
The key to winning is the Jecht shot. It helps a lot.

In any case, it's more fun than just sitting behind the goals the whole match to win the game.

Sparda

In any case, it's more fun than just sitting behind the goals the whole match to win the game.

For sure and wakas spesial is helpful too

TimTimLK

I've beaten it , the timed sin fight all i did was use the air ship to go exploring then leveled up then got back and beat him...after 6-8 tries...anyway yeah thats all i pretty much did =o

Raziel_X007223

You will need to have Yuna, Auron, and Suprisingly, Wakka...

All with their best weapons and wail away with Yuna as the DH (Designated Healer)