• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

    Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Still fundraising

dize

Registered Member
I am still fundraising locally for Hurricane Katrina & Hurricane Rita. I have a traveling bracelet online. 60% of the proceeds goes directly through Missionfish. The other 40% is going to our local fundraiser. Thank you for your support.



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5041065878
 
Top