• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Stick to one perfume?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Do you easily stick to one perfume and use that one only... for a very long time?
Or you're very picky when and you hardly find some fragrance that you like?

For me it's very... very hard to enjoy a perfume, and much harder to stick with just one, even for a short period of time.
After 5 times of using a perfume, I start to dislike it a lot ..until I quit using it.
I have many perfumes I have bought and I hardly use any of them now.
I bought a new perfume a few weeks ago, and now I don't like it anymore.
I am jealous of people who have their own perfume and use it until it becomes their natural scent.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I can't stick to just one because I like so many. I'll buy a new one and wear it every day for a long time, then I'll stop for whatever reason, then I'll remember how enchanted I was with another, and start wearing that one again for a while, then I'll start the whole cycle all over again.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I can't stick to just one because I like so many. I'll buy a new one and wear it every day for a long time, then I'll stop for whatever reason, then I'll remember how enchanted I was with another, and start wearing that one again for a while, then I'll start the whole cycle all over again.
I say you're lucky to use several perfumes within a period of time...

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I'm not really a huge fan of perfume, in fact, I've never owned a perfume that wasn't blue because I only ever get it as a gift and everyone knows that's my favourite colour. :p

But yeah, they last me ages and I can definitely stick with the same few for a long time without swapping.

I'm not picky at all in case you can't tell, but I think that's partly because my friends are good at choosing what they know I won't hate.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I don't use perfume:p but I do use about 5 different colognes depending on what I feel like wearing. Like yesterday I used Dolce and Gabbana's The One and today I'm wearing Eternity by Calvin Klein. I can't just stick to just one.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I don't use perfume:p but I do use about 5 different colognes depending on what I feel like wearing. Like yesterday I used Dolce and Gabbana's The One and today I'm wearing Eternity by Calvin Klein. I can't just stick to just one.
lol you're so girly sometimes.

I've been wearing something called Dirty Mama for about 6 months now, but I'm sure as soon as I can find some Egyptian Musk I'll start wearing that again. I'd wear Womanity if I could afford it but the smallest bottle of it is like $80. It's by some famous designer I've never heard of.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I can't stick to one perfume because I like three (depends on my mood) and somehow I keep getting perfume gifts --- they're signature fragrances that are ok, just not my faves so I most likely stick to wearing the same stuff.

Sometimes I think maybe I can stick to specific fragrance per activity, like always wear Elle for dinners, Lolita Lempicka for bars/clubs, VS fragrance for simple going out haha.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
lol you're so girly sometimes.

I've been wearing something called Dirty Mama for about 6 months now, but I'm sure as soon as I can find some Egyptian Musk I'll start wearing that again. I'd wear Womanity if I could afford it but the smallest bottle of it is like $80. It's by some famous designer I've never heard of.
Inorite?:p

Five is actually kind of a low number for me. I usually have about 6-7. I ran out of Kenneth Cole Signature last week and I haven't replaced it yet. That and Eternity are staples for me. Everything else I might replace when I run out or go with something else.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I love perfume. It's something I just can't do without.

I wear it every single day. I can quite happily use the same fragrance for months. If I find one I like then I'll stick with it for a long time. The way I find new perfume is smelling the ones on offer. If I like it then I'll buy it and keep buying it until the price goes up.

I am currently using Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears. I don't like her one bit but she has a nice smell! It was £10 in Boots so I stocked up. I am on my last bottle and I think the price has gone up so I'll have to bargain hunt on the weekend.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I use a couple different kinds of cologne and a couple of different body sprays. Which one I use really depends on my mood & what I'm about to go and do.