• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Steve Nash out for the season

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Nash out for the season. Bad back.

He's done.

Such a shame to see a great career end like his.

Double Dribble

The unfortunate truth is his career has in some ways been over for a few years, he's just been to stubborn to accept it. Some players just know when the right time comes to call it quits, others push as far as they can.

Truth is that Steve Nash, however tough this news is of him missing the season is, he's probably 100% committed to returning next season.

Michael Jordan pushed himself to the point he was nothing more than just a shell with Washington.

All careers eventually come to an end.

Nash, by far, the greatest Canadian basketball player of all time. Having said that, as he nears retirement, Canada basketball is blowing up right now and it's presence is establishing itself internationally and more so in the NBA.

It would've been a great story book ending to speak about how Nash influenced the growth of the game in Canada by wearing a Raptors, but due to the lack of exposure he had it pales in comparison to what Vince Carter did for the sport in this country.

An NBA great and only the tip of the iceberg of the future of basketball in Canada.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Thanks for all the great games and memories Nash.... Definitely one of the most entertaining players of all time. I really wish he could've won a ring though, that would've been a great way to end a career for him. Him and Dirk would've been really nasty had he stayed in Dallas.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
One of those guys you hoped would've won it at least once.

A Robert Horry hipcheck away.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Good thing Nash got paid big by L.A. cause he hasn't been able to do much of anything since going there, hell of a player though

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NBA 1
StroShow NBA 5
Babe_Ruth NBA 2
StroShow NBA 8
Babe_Ruth Sports 1