• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Steve Kerr Going to the Warriors

knickstape2107

Registered Member
5 yr/ $25 million for Kerr. He's going to the Warriors. I already ranted about this on Twitter (@knickstape2107) and I dont feel like repeating myself. I will say this, though: It was a bad move on Kerr's part. Im not saying he'll fail, but with no coaching experience at all, he could've benefitted from Phil Jackson's great knowledge.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am very enthusiastic that Kerr will be a coach who can lead the Ws deeper into the playoffs. He's a guy who's played in the league, won, and played for tow of the greatest coaches while still keeping a modest ego. He was a GM for several years already. He was ready to be a head coach.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
I wish Kerr the best, but if they got rid of Mark Jackson after a couple of great seasons, how long will Kerr have if he doesn't take the team deep in the playoffs? Yes he has experience as a GM and played in the league for years, but he needs to win or that 5 year deal won't be finished

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 1
Babe_Ruth NBA 1
Babe_Ruth NBA 5
willge87 NFL 0
Millz Bathroom Wall 3