Movies Steve Irwin has died.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Hoosier already posted this in MD but this one gotta stay because it was posted an hour before he died

RIP

Italiano

Film Elitist
I had a feeling it was bound to happen sooner or later.

There was no way Irwin was going to die of old age.

He was insane with what he was doing around the amials in his documentaries. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

F

Forbidden

:(

At least he died doing what he loved to do

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
The odds of him getting stabbed directly in the heart seem pretty low, it really was a freak accident. I don't know for sure, but I don't think that there's a sting ray strong enough to kill him in a single shot (not including being hit in the heart). It's dangerous what he does, yes, but it was his way of life.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Wow this is a shame, at 44 I think thats kinda young but like Forrbidden said at least he died doing what he loved I thought he was the best at what he did and he was the only reason I watched Animal Planet. Hopefully his wife and kids can take this well.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
When I first read this topic, I was like I know this guy from somewhere, but couldn't think of who he was. But now I know, and it's a shame that he had to die. But he can say that he has lived an exciting life, and he has done many things that ordinary people, wouldn't even dare to do.