• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Steve irwin and Goku from dragon ball z are actully very alike

jaxson007

did any 1 else notice that goku and Steve Irwin are very much alike in personality ......... 1 is a anine character the other 1 is now currently dead

but there personality are roughley the same bouth have that silly always happiness, bouth love animals and life , bouth never give up on anything, and most of all bouth protect the things they love

Scissorhands

Registered Member
did any 1 else notice that goku and Steve Irwin are very much alike in personality ......... 1 is a anine character the other 1 is now currently dead

but there personality are roughley the same bouth have that silly always happiness, bouth love animals and life , bouth never give up on anything, and most of all bouth protect the things they love
Yeah. Steve is currently dead. Hahaha. But things change.

I'ma go out on a limb and say that there is no way I could have ever come up with this comparison unless I was high. Kudos.

Anyways, I guess you could put these two side by side. Basically they were just both happy seeming people. I love animals and I have a happy vibe about me, maybe you should make this thread Steve Irwin, Goku, and Scissorhands..

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
I'm not too sure who Goku is but if he's anything like Steve Irwin, he's okay in my book! :)

:bow: <3