Steve Francis

A

amare_no1

What happened to Steve Francis this year? He was just an ordinary player. How will he go next season, will he be nothin special or will he be an allstar again?

G

Gustavo

He is overrated. If brown, and starbury is in the big apple next year, with him, they will keep failing miserably.

S

shawnesty23

he was always overrated b/c of being a fan fav. when he was an all star he didnt even ahve good numbers and was voted in by fans. him and marbury are the same

T

T-Bag

Steve actually was a good player,only sometimes he used to dribble the ball for 20 seconds and then cause a stupid turnover but in my eyes Steve has always been better than Marbury.
Both can score,pass but Steve has the rebounding adventage and I belive he's been in the 2nd round of the playoffs too

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Francis will not be in a Knicks uniform for a long perriod of time next season. I truly believe that he'll be traded, because he'll demand one. Steve was very good with the Magics at the beggining, then kinda went down before he got traded, he was really good in Houston before Van Gundy arrived as their coach. But I still believe he can average 20ppg if he's the focus of the team.

G

Gustavo

If the Knicks had to go with one player. It would be Fracais. Marbury must go. Every team he was with, he wined and complained.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
They both want the ball in their hands 50% of the time so whoever goes it won't be a big lost. Steve Francis is a tremendous talent but he's a cancer to any teams he goes too. It went well for him in houston because he played with one of is best friend Cutino Mobley and he really loved to play with Yao. When that fell apart he became a very bitter player. Should be interesting to see how is career goes from now, he should mature sometime soon.

D

dunit_101

Gustavo said:
He is overrated. If brown, and starbury is in the big apple next year, with him, they will keep failing miserably.
i agree that he is overrated. He isn't really a playmaker just a great dunker and finsher.