• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Steve Austin Teases One More Match

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
411mania.com: Wrestling - Steve Austin Teases One More Match

I would love to see Steve Austin in another match, I have a real hard time believing it will happen since he's into making movies right now, but like he said you never know.

If he did have one more match, I would love to see him wrestle CM Punk. Like I mentioned in a thread a made a while back I think these two could have a great feud.

Thoughts on this article? And who would like to see wrestle?

Konshentz

Konshentz
If anything could revive my interest in wrestling again, it'd be Stonce Cold and one more match. I'd love to see him wrestle again. Who would I want to see him wrestle? That's a tough one. I'll have to think about that some more.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I would really love to see Stone Cold in the ring one more time. And if he does it I don't think it will be until another 2 years at Wrestlemania. I wouldn't mind seeing him and CM Punk going at it, but if Orton keeps up his momentum, I would love to see Austin pass the torch to Randy Orton.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Who would I want to see him wrestle? That's a tough one. I'll have to think about that some more.
I remembered Millz mentioned a while back that Randy Orton is possibly the closest thing to an Attitude Era wrestler in today Active Roster. To me... then that means the only Face worthy of being in a ring with Austin is Orton.

Think about how awesome that match would be... RKO countered with a Stone Cold Stunner, after a match of Endurance... Then have them both get up slowly, Look at each other from Across the Ring and charge again... Stone Cold going for Another Stunner and Orton Countering it with an impromptu RKO for the win. What better "Pass the Torch" kind of match could there be than that?