Steve Austin Didn't Clear Drinking Beer On Live WWE TV Before RAW On Monday

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by StroShow, Mar 19, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I saw this on another forum and had to post it here due to Stone Cold being so popular.

-wnw

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I did wonder about that when it happened...he had beer out there already though so part of me is skeptical on all of this.

3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Isn't drinking beer kind of his trademark anyway?

4. StroShow

It was but it was back in the Attitue ERA where everything that was anything allowed. Now that it's a PG rating things like that are definitely frowned about. Which ruined atleast 50% of what made wrestling so good back in the day. Thinking about it...you knew as soon as they made John Cena change his finisher from FU to Attitude Ajustment it wouldn't get any better.

5. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I was actually surprised to hear Austin say Ass so many times during that opening segment, but I guess somethings can't be helped, it's apart of who he is haha, especially the beer drinking lol.

6. StroShow

My thoughts exactly. Vince knew Austin would do it, he always does. If he really didn't want him to do it, he would have told him before hand. This is just a way for Vince to cover his ***. Sure, he didn't clear it, but he also knew damn well it would happen and never said anything to Austin one way or the other

7. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

lol I noticed that the first time that he said it they let it slide. The second time, they edited a few words after it by mistake...after that, we didn't hear any more ass. lol.

I guess I can understand, though. Veterans don't need to come out and do exactly what they did in the past to be awesome. Can't think of a good example at the moment, lol.

8. Shooting_Palanx

Yeah, it's like if The Rock were to come out, and not say any of his catchphrases...I dunno, I guess it depends.

9. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Has Stone Cold ever dropped a beer thrown his way? Haha.

10. Shooting_Palanx

He has actually lol...not sure if that was a sarcastic question or not lol.