Steroids in sports

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was wondering what you guys think about athletes using Steroids in professional sports? I think it's ridiculous. People who take steroids to make them stronger for sports, e.g Barry Bonds, well I think that it's embarrassing, and in my book all their home runs and everything else should not count. you have the privilege of playing with the highest talented players in the world, and you use a drunk to enhance your muscles, please your pathetic.

2. Considering steroids ravage your body it is rather stupid, you can increase your strength for a short period but suffer serious long term effects.

3. Babe_Ruth

Yes you can easily get a heart attack, also why use steroids when your given the best gym falicity in the world to train, is it because they're to lazy, please you make like millions and millions of dollars to play a sport. I have no respect for people in sports that use steroids.

4. I have no respect for anyone that uses steroids lol.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

My first thought is if you're a guy taking steroids, do you realize what you're doing to your balls? They shrink . . . why the fuck would you do it then? Money is the root of the problem, yet again.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I don't respect steiroid users either. I guess people don't think or they don't care about the long term effects and they just want the "benefits" now.

7. Babe_Ruth

Yeah all they want in the glory, but now the testing is so advance that it's real hard not to find it in your body, so you wont get any glory all you'll get is shame, and people will boo you so badly it's incredible. Why don't they just use their pure talent instead.

8. The bad thing is if a pro athlete takes it later in his career then gets caught, because he'd already have millions of dollars anyway.