Stern To Reveal Big Surprise On Draft Night

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
NBA.com - What's in the black box? Only David Stern knows for sure.

But until then, everyone else is likely to speculate that the NBA is unveiling a new official ball that will replace the current one in the NBA.

A news article on NBA.com reads:

"On June 28, NBA Commissioner David Stern will introduce the NBA's newest employees, as he announces the Class of 2006. Before that, however, he will unveil the contents of the black box below -- sure to change the way you see the game. Check back Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. ET to see what's in the black box."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/41097/20060626/stern_to_reveal_big_surprise_on_draft_night/

X

Xero.Shab

Hmmm... I wonder what its going to be... it better be good if their giving it this much hype.

T

T-Bag

It's rumored to be the new ball they're gonna use to play with.I saw the ball on some pics taken from work outs but can't be sure what it is until it's revealed

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that's what I thought it was going to be, I think it's a big change in the NBA, and I believe players will have a better grip with the ball, and players with small hands, will have better ball handling then what they had with the last ball.