Stephanie Responsible For Recent Firings

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by andrew_bishop, May 19, 2007.

1. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Stephanie McMahon was promoted to the role where she decides who gets hired and who gets fired last week. Johnny Ace answers to her now, or she can overrule him on a decision if she wants. She's really making use of her title now, as she fired four people within mere days after there weren't any cuts since before WrestleMania.

Stephanie's first victims ended up being Rob Conway and 2 Cold Scorpio, who were released on 5/11. Scorpio had spent months and months sitting at home doing nothing, so this was no surprise. Conway was a surprise because he's a good worker and always had a good attitude. Stephanie felt Conway was a "jobber for life" and would never draw any money, and wanted to make room for more developmental talents to be called up.

Johnny Ace had to be the "bad cop" (which is his new role, as if he didn't have enough heat already), and made things worse for himself by lying, saying creative couldn't come up with anything for Conway to do. The problem was that creative had come up with something for him, a reunited La Resistance on ECW. Conway had just recently received his new gear when Ace told him there were no ideas. Many people in the company were very unhappy with the call since they felt he could have made a great teacher in Louisville.

Stephanie's taking her new role very seriously and she really wants to make her mark. Expect to see some more cuts within the next few weeks. Had Stephanie not been promoted, the individuals recently released would probably still be around, or at least a little while longer.

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

She's being a bitch. Nothing wrong with Conway, that guy was trying his hardest.

Who's she going to fire next?

PLEASE LET IT BE KHALI!!

3. andrew_bishop

Well I think she has really high standards but over time I guess she does make some good moves and I think that the recent wave of firings has to come to an end soon

Fire Cena.

4. Vidic15

Fire the guy that Andrew bishop loves as wrestler...

Oh C'mon, Cena is a legend. She can't fire him, he brings shit loads of money to WWE.

5. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

as bad of a wrestler Cena can be, he DOES bring a lot of money to the WWE from those sheep of Vince

6. andrew_bishop

Cena is the popular guy around now. We've seen a lot of them in the past but they didn't last as long. Remember Orton? He used to be the most popular guy around and despite he wasn't liked very much in the locker room he was still on top because he brought in major bucks. As long as Cena has fans he'll be the champ.

7. Wolfman

Wolfman Guest

fire triple h Stephanie then say fukk wwe and then say she's going to TNA!
    and say fukk you shane! unless you come with me!

8. andrew_bishop

Dude do you really know anything good for the WWE?

HHH get fired? Yeah that'll work out real well and why the f**k would Stephanie or Shane McMahon go to TNA when their father took the wrestling world himself and created it in the WWE.

9. Wolfman

Wolfman Guest

don't call WWE WWF...just go to AWAstars.com it clearly states the first real federation is anti-wwe why because their entertainment sucks.
    World Wrestling...Entertainment...Wrestling is the second word of the acroynm and they aren't living up to Wrestling standards

10. Vidic15

Dude.

WWF is dead!! It's WWE now. Live with it! and why would anyone send HHH to TNA?