Stephanie McMahon

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think she's really annoying, I've never been a fan of hers, and it's really hard to take her seriously. Hopefully she won't be on television for a long time. But with the current Orton/McMahon feud I don't see that happening.

Thoughts on Stephanie McMahon.

BigBob

Registered Member
I agree. Her voice always annoyed the hell out of me. She was fine when she didn't talk and didn't make appearances..... lol

wooly

I am the woolrus
I wouldn't go so far as to say i hate her, or even dislike her that much. I enjoyed her in the McMahon/Helmsley era, she played the role she had really well, but the position of general manager doesn't suit her. Like you say, it is hard to take her seriously. And i especially don't think she'll be able to play a face general manager (which it seems she's going to be with this whole Orton feud) i much rather her as a heel.

Turbo

Registered Member
I've always found her to be attractive, which is a plus for this kind of work. Triple H I bow to thee.

As to her in storylines. She works best as a heel. She just has so much confidence that for the sake of story it comes across as cocky and powerful.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Agreed Turbo...

Back in the Alliance Days I sware to God I wanted to kill her because her voice was so damn annoying. And that's a credit to her to get that kind of heat. She's a natural heel IMO. Shane can do either.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
To me she is really attractive, but since she is a Mchmahon she will always remain in the loop whether at the back of the set, or in front of the cameras.

She plays a good bad guy, but as a good guy she fails.