• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Steinbrenner in Hall of Fame?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Kind of a long read...

Steinbrenner in Hall of Fame? Not so fast

What are your thoughts on the Boss making it to the Hall of Fame?

Personally, I don't think he should make it in right away due to all the negative things he did in his life but eventually he should get in there.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I do believe he belongs in the Hall of Fame, I believe he was an complete a$$ to some people, but he did get the job. I was never a guy that blamed him for buying his players. He had the money, why not use it to try and win a World Series? I know people don't agree with that, but I'm sure if you were an owner and had the money to spend to get top notch players you would do the same thing.

That said, I hope he only gets inducted a few years from now, it's to early for him to get inducted right away.

SqueakScolari

Registered Member
Like him or not, Steinbrenner deserves to be enshrined. He brought (bought) many World Series to the Bronx and helped create the Yankee brand for what it is today. He did a lot in the game of baseball and deserves to be inducted.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Like him or not, Steinbrenner deserves to be enshrined. He brought (bought) many World Series to the Bronx and helped create the Yankee brand for what it is today. He did a lot in the game of baseball and deserves to be inducted.
Exactly, he turned a crappy franchise to one of the most dominating franchises in baseball. Sucks to be Cleveland because he tried to purchase that crappy team first, but obviously winded up with the Yankees. He did a lot of people wrong, but he did get the job done and when he passed I think he left no regrets. Put him in the Hall of Fame. He deserves it.