• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Steg doesn't like my avatar...

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Why? Because he’d rather see me angry and pissed off for his own amusement. I’m not here to amuse you, Steg! You turd!

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
That link you posted is broken. Is it this one?

If so, well played ma'am. I love it.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
That link you posted is broken. Is it this one?

If so, well played ma'am. I love it.
It is :nod:

I didn't want to do the whole photobucket thing because I'm on my brother-in-law's computer right now, plus I couldn't be arsed. But yeah, that's it. I just laughed at that for like 5 minutes straight. Then lol'd some more
------
on my other forum we have a smiley called :crazy: that looks just like Busey, with the crazy eye and everything. I wish we had it here.

Last edited:

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
I did in fact rescind my comment after a quirky post you made that made me giggle, Bubz. Your avy grew on me--I was just caught by surprise. Also, I think I get the brunt of your name-calling for some reason. "Turd, douche, douchebag, douchenozzle, punch you in your fartbox you douche," :lol:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
You're just going to let the Gary Busey pic go by without a comment? :shake:

Iris

rainbow 11!
Jeanie, I came across a book while working in electronics today.

Awkward Family Photos. I lol'd and spent a good ten minutes just flipping through it.

Also, when I was zoning in seasonal, I came across a hose that was 50 "foot" long and coiled. It annoyed me because every single hose we have said foot.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Jeanie, I came across a book while working in electronics today.

Awkward Family Photos. I lol'd and spent a good ten minutes just flipping through it.

Also, when I was zoning in seasonal, I came across a hose that was 50 "foot" long and coiled. It annoyed me because every single hose we have said foot.
:shocking:

at least I don't have to watch/listen to hunting shows anymore.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vidic15 Birthdays 6
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 8
Stegosaurus Art & Creative 0
Vidic15 Birthdays 15
Bliss Bathroom Wall 3