Steelers vs. Colts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nyytony1341, Nov 22, 2005.

1. nyytony1341

nyytony1341 New Member

WHo u got Steelers or Colts for this weeks game?

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Does it really matter? College ball is so much better. I'll go with the Colts. The Steelers just lost to the Ravens with no Ray Lewis or Ed Reed. That's pretty pathetic. I guarantee the Colts aren't going to run the table though. They'll lose at least a game or two.

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Not a hard pick, Colts. I'm a Raven's fan and I knew that the Steelers should have won that game. The defense played hard, especially for not having two of the top players in the league playing. Their offense sucks, horribly. They don't deserve to win another game.

Anyway, I hate the Colts because I'm from Baltimore.. but I really freakin' hate the Steelers. Go Colts!

4. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

Colts will win for sure....however the SuperBowl? COWBOYS BABY!

5. Doc

I'd wait to see how their game against the Broncos goes first. They've got the better record, and it's going to be a really deciding couple of games for the 'Boys. Dont' forget their tied with the Giants for first, and the Giants have only played three divisional games.. Cowboys have played four. I think Coyboys/Seahawks is possible for the NFC Championship. Right now, I think I'd like to see Bears/Colts in the Super Bowl.

6. LaRazaUnida

I am actually working at the Game Tomorrow. If the 'Boys lose, well my thanksgiving will suck...untill I start eating ALOT of food.

I have a feeling the championship will consist of the Colts of course and I hope the Cowboys. I do not see any team that could out play them as long as Bledsoe does not go back to his old ways. I just have alot of confidence in Bill Parcels. Its like they say here in the DF-Dub, Believe in Big Bill.

7. Doc

I watched, and really enjoyed watching it. The overtime was pretty cool, but I hated that Denver won on just a field goal. The other team should have the chance to answer the points.

8. LaRazaUnida

AAHHH THAT GAME TICKED ME OFF!!!!
    I was there......and it really brought down my Turkey Day. Freaking Billy Cundiff sucks and we need a real kicker. I wish he would get rid of him. That was VERY big us Cowboys. Now I am hoping that the Giants lose against the Sea Hawks.

Next week is a major game for Cowboy Fans because who ever wins wil be in first.

About the Colts Steelers. I see the Colts winning. I think the Colts have alot of momentum going for them and I would like Tony Dungie a lot. It will be Big Ben's first game back and I predict at least 1 interception.

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Yeah dude, the NFL overtime sucks. In college, the teams both get to have the ball. No sudden death crap.

In case you didn't notice, you had already made a prediction in this topic about the Colts game.

10. LaRazaUnida

Its that time of the month again for someone;)

Yea, I posted that the colts would win twice but also different information, oh and I see the Colts beating the Steelers by two touchdowns. OMG, I said Colts beat Steelers three times, no now it is four because I said it again in this sentence:-o :-o

I do not know if the NFL will ever adopt the overtime play such as the NCAA. I was reading a column by Micky Spagnola in which he was agreeing with the same thing, NCAA overtime in & NFL out. The NCAA overtime creates alot more excitement, it creates the do or die. I will never forget, which in my eyes one of the GREATEST NCAA games ever, when the Buckeyes beat the Hurricanes.
    Everyone said that the Bucks had no chance, and I was pulling for them hard. A game with an ending like that could never happen in the NFL and really the NFL takes the biggest hit. I would say that if the NFL adopted NCAA overtime rules it would create more media attention, bigger ratings, and alot more *heart stopping moments*.

However, the NCAA has its own MAJOR flaw. That BS that they call the BCS and those gawd awful polls. I would much rather see a play off system that almost EVERY sport has, including NASCAR!!!!