PC Games Steam

Kanji

Registered Member
Does anyone play games on Steam? If so what is your steam id? Mine is Acidmix96 I've got a lot of games on steam like 79 of them.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I play a few games on Steam.

The games I play are mostly Half-Life based or mods that use the Half-Life engine.

Team Fortress II is my favorite currently but it's been a few months since I last played.

Kanji

Registered Member
I play Team Fortress 2 also its pretty fun and with the new updates you can actually get upgrades for your weapons now.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I haven't played since before they released the Gold Rush addon. Is that pretty fun? What types of upgrades can you get and are they permanent or just on a game by game basis?

Kanji

Registered Member
I haven't played around with it that much but for now they got out upgrades for the Medic and for Pyro. Of course there supposed to add the rest of the classes in the coming updates. The Pyro class can now get a flare gun instead of a shotgun and they can get a axe with barbwire on it also. I think once you have unlocked an upgrade you do get to keep it.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I hate Steam with a fiery passion. I wanted to play Half Life, but it insisted that I didn't have the right to play the game so apparently once you install Half Life once, that's it.

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
Everything from the Orange Box. I got it right around the time Beowolf came out. I was sitting through that craptastic shitfest thinking only one thing and one thing only. "I want to get home and play me some Portal." 2 agonizing hours later, I got my wish.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I am with Constantine I hate steam.. I like all of the half-life games, portal, and I used to play CounterStrike: Source, but I don't really bother with anything that involves Steam anymore.