• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Steam Bundles!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I was browsing Steam and I just noticed their ridonclously low pricing for holiday bundles. They have all of the Valve games ever made (from Counter Strike through Left 4 Dead 2) for $50 or $60. You guys should jump on there and check out the bundles. They have bundles from 2K games, Rockstar, Valve, Bethesda (this one is amazingly priced for what you get), Sega, and various other ones. It is one hell of a deal.

Each of these indie bundles is only $4.99:

Indie Smart pack: Lumines, Droplitz, Puzzle Agent, Quantz
2D pack: Bullet Candy, Geometry Wars, Super Laser Racer, VVVVVV, Galcon Fusion
Heavy Hitters: Audio Surf, Shattered Horizon, World of Goo, Zeno Clash
Fright Pack: The Path, Zombie Driver, Scourge Project, The Void, Burn Zombie Burn
Fantasy Pack: Spectromancer, Fairie Solitaire, Fortix, Bob Came in Pieces, NyxQuest
Flight Pack: Every Day Shooter, Gratuitious Space Battles, Dogfighter, Flotilla, Guns of Icarus
Adventure Pack: Gish, And Yet It Moves, Mr Robot, Samarost, Jolly Roger
Kids Pack: Toki Tori, Crayon Physics, Secret of Magic Crystal, Max & Magic Marker, Delve Deeper
Beat Pack: Rhythm Zone, Beat Hazard, Turba, Chime, Bit Trip Beat
Future Pack: Uplink, Twin Sector, Hammerfight, System Protocol, Hacker Evolution
Brain Pack: Big Brain Wolf, Windowsill, Zen Bound 2, Diamond Dan, Puzzle Bots
Mix Pack: Darwinia, Defcon, Cogs, Eufloria, Plain Sight

I bought the Future Pack and the 2D pack. I got a little gametime in Hammerfight and it was alright so far. I can't wait to play the rest.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
Steam had good deals altogether. I didn't buy any of the bundles, but I did end up getting Civilization IV Complete Edition for around $6 and Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition for $5. I couldn't resist buying those.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Those are some great deals. I got the second Humble Bundle and World of Goo is well worth the price for the whole pack.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I have steam on my laptop... was forced to download it for Civ5. Honestly didnt know it was liek that and actually had games to buy on it. I just figured it was like the Battle.net for WoW and Starcraft.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Well, being the resident diehard Steam fan I'm ashamed I did not see this sooner. Yes, they have sales like this during Christmas - and as of last year in the Summer. Major sales. Now you know why I am a PC gamer. I buy games on sale like this, even if I have to wait 6 months for it to drop.

Also, this year was terrible compared to last. A lot of games I noticed were just not as cheap as they use to be, or it seemed that way. I didn't pay much attention, just happened to notice a few titles.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Video Games 1
Crouton Video Games 0
Crouton Video Games 6
sunrise Video Games 2
Iris Video Games 0