• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Steam Accounts

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I would love to add some more friends to my Steam account. You can add me at twisted_dragonn or leave your account and I'll add you some time. That's if you want to of course. I love being able to see what games people are playing etc.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
My account is storm_strife. I don't actually play Steam games as often as I used to, but if anyone wants to play some L4D (only the first one, sorry), TF2, maybe some Alien Swarm, give me a shout.
------
Er, Crouton? According to Steam, no one exists by that username...

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Sorry about that, I always get confused about which Steam name you need to add people. But I added you by your account anyway.

Xeilo

V.I.P.
I added that username but nothing has happened so far.

viLky

ykLiv
viLky for me.

While I enjoy Steam, a lot of the games I play are usually not connected to them (Dragonica, Fiesta Online, ect..). Those good ol' MMORPGs. I also don't have a lot of games that we can play together... just Borderlands. So... yeah. ^.~

Add me anyways!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Video Games 1
Crouton Video Games 0
Crouton Video Games 6
sunrise Video Games 2
Iris Video Games 0