• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Weird Staying Hydrated

dDave

V.I.P.
Staying hydrated is one of the most important things you can do for your health, most people seem to be really bad at it.

Staying hydrated can be really difficult for me. I sometimes go hours without drinking water and suddenly notice just how bad I feel. It's not that I don't like water, I simply forget to drink if it's not there in front of me. I've learned to keep water around at all times. If I'm in a meeting, working at my desk, working out, hanging out on my computer at home, playing music, reading a book, watching TV, even sleeping; I always have water around. The kitchen is never close enough. As long as I keep my water bottle filled, I drink throughout the day and stay hydrated. The days I am good about this I've noticed I feel a whole lot better and avoid a nasty headache.

Anyone else struggle with this?

Shwa

V.I.P.
I work in a warehouse overnight (not temperature regulated) so during the summer times I have to carry my water bottle around and stay hydrated. Normally I may have a bottle or two during the daytime, but I can slip a lot and switch water with soda or something carbonated, a bad habit but it happens.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
I did have one day back in 1994 when I was a teenager in which I became extremely dehydrated on a hot summer day.

When I returned home, I was so thirsty that I drank four tall glasses of soda as soon as I got home.